What do you think it will be?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

14 Weeks!

We are currently 14 weeks and into our second trimester! We go back to the doctor on October 21st for our monthly check-up! Right now, Baby Geddes is about the size of a fist. I am feeling a lot better. During the first two months I had bad nausea--not really throwing up, but just bad nausea. I ate crackers all day long at school and that helped a lot. I was also exhausted. I would come home from school and take an 1-2 hour nap and then go to bed around 8-9. But now, I am back to my normal bedtime, and the nausea is going away. I even have enough energy now to go to the gym after school. I am not having any cravings yet so we will see if that changes. I am starting to get a small pooch. I can fit into only two pairs of my normal pants without using my bella band. Charlotte and my friend Meredith both gave me containers of maternity clothes that I can wear. That is all until our next appointment! Love Jo and DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment